Out of the ordinary biennial event from September 15 to 24, 2023 at the Orangerie du Parc de la Tête d’Or
April and May 2023
I am happy to share with everyone in love with paper this announcement about the exhibition “Lambeaux, souffle et lumières” “Shreds of hope and life, breath and lights” in a very beautiful Abbaye of Alspach in Alsace in France. My paper fibre art work reflects the link between the cosmos, human beings, nature’s energy and flows, which are all linked by light and wave patterns. Using plant fibres, I am able to go beyond matter, to go through it, since interwoven fibres let the light pass through it. I also felt the need to make my own plant material.
I am a self-taught artist and have participated in various workshops with paper artists. I have also conducted my own research in the field of fibres.
Sarah Barthélémy Sibi will be with me with her art. (paper cut and ambossing); Our works will be in conversation in this beautiful spiritual Abbaye. We’ll be pleased to meet you at the opening the 28th of April 2023.
– International Biennial Paper Fiber Art, NTCRI Nantou Caotun Taiwan.
– After Sao Paulo, the Postal Artist Book Exhibition “Letters around the world” travels to Ecuador.
– IAPMA Congress and Exhibition in Toyota City Japan
– IAPMA International Exhibition, Origins and Destination, Denmark, Spain
– Postal Artist Book Exhibition, Sao Paulo Brazil
– International Paper Triennial, Global Paper, Deggendorf Germany
– International Biennial Paper Fiber Art, NTCRI Nantou Caotun Taiwan
– International Exhibition Paper Art Biennale Feasts on Paper Shanghai China
September 2020 (postponed to 2021)
IAPMA Congress and Exhibition Toyota City (Japan)
Video of the exhibition
May to October 2020 (postponed to 2021)
“Papier-unARTigII” Collective Exhibition of Contemporary Paper Art at the Paper Mill Homburg (Germany)
October 18th to November 18th, 2020
International Contemporary Paper Art Exhibition “Letters for future”, UNESCO City of Media Art Poly Gallery Karlsruhe (Germany)